Don’t miss this eerie thriller inspired by a true story
What is it?
39% off tickets to ‘Equus’ at one of London’s most buzzing theatres.
Originally running at the National Theatre in 1973, this infamous and rarely-performed classic by Peter Shaffer comes to Stratford East in a bold new production. Directed by Ned Bennett – who is largely known for his work on hit shows ‘Pomona’ and ‘An Octoroon’ – this psychological thriller about a boy with a pretty weird pathology is set to be a goodun.
The plot follows teenager Alan Strang (Ethan Kai) and his bizarre equestrian obsession that leads him to blind six horses in a stable in Hampshire. Psychiatrist Dr Martin Dysart (Zubin Varla) is tasked with finding the cause that led Alan to commit such a distressing crime.
Tickets to this English Touring Theatre and Theatre Royal Stratford East co-production are 39% off if you book through Time Out – they’re now just £19.50 each.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Equus’ at Theatre Royal Stratford East.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.