Dine at a brand new Soho restaurant for less
- Two courses and beer, glass of prosecco or wine
- New retro-themed restaurant with an American menu and revue acts
- Save 39%
Find out more:
Bringing a slice of NYC glam to the streets of Soho, Martha’s is a brand new space offering a tasty menu of American classics and a vintage vibe. Expect sleek and sexy interiors, disco balls hanging from the ceiling and cosy leather banquettes to settle into. The menu touts upmarket American-influenced grub, think fancy fried chicken, cajun salmon and burgers. Our offer gets you a starter, a main and a beer or glass of wine for just £19 – that’s a saving of 39%. Plus, there’s a mighty fine-looking house cocktail list should you fancy splashing out.
What’s on the menu?
Caesar salad, baby gem, garlic croutons and aged parmesan
Crab croquettes, apple slaw, chipotle mayo
Grilled asparagus, quinoa, pickled mushrooms, sumac, hazelnuts (vg)
Martha’s fried chicken, mash, apple slaw, truffle honey sauce
Cajun salmon fillet, grilled mango salsa, lemon crushed potato, sour cream
Vegan burger, carrot tumeric bun, beetroot and quinoa patty, avocado mayo (vg)
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for two courses and a drink at Martha’s.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- To book, call 020 3982 8377 or email email@example.com 24 hours in advance.
- Valid Monday – Friday 12pm – 7pm.
- Voucher valid until September 27.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.