Grab a date or mate and get stuck into some serious pan-Asian flavours
- Just £22 for a five course sharing meal.
- Includes a glass of wine.
- Classic pan-Asian dishes at a classy Kensington venue
Find out more:
This place takes its name from the Japanese term for a pleasant, savoury taste (the fifth one after salt, sweet, sour and bitter, fyi). And you can expect bagfuls of flavour at this ace little restaurant just around the corner from Gloucester Road tube. And to make all those delicious flavours all the more accessible we’ve bagged a deal that gives you and a pal the chance to get stuck into a five-course sharing menu comprising some of Asia’s most banging crowd-pleasers. Check ‘em out below. And of course we wouldn’t want you to go thirsty so we’re going to send a glass of wine to your table, too. Here’s to you.
What’s on the menu?
Tom yam seafood (with lemongrass and ginger)
Grilled asparagus (aubergine and orange miso dressing)
Jasmine rice (with stir-fried green beans and sambal)
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a a five course sharing meal at Umami.
- Minimum booking: two people. Each guest must hold their own voucher.
- Max booking eight people.
- Please book at least 24 hours in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and providing your Time Out voucher codes.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Voucher valid until December 31, 2019. Excludes 24- 26 and 31 December.
- Voucher valid all day every day apart from:
- Optional service charge at 12.5 percent will be added to your bill.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.