Savour a sensational-sounding menu from former Nobu Chef Jon de Villa
What do you get?
- A five-dish tasting menu designed by Jon de Villa
- A dessert
- A wine, beer, soft drink or bubble tea
Time Out says:
Looking to do something a little different for dinner? The classic starter, main, dessert format is tried and tested, but sometimes you need to mix it up. At Yuu Kitchen, you can shake it up in the form of former Nobu Chef Jon de Villa’s Asian-fusion tasting menu, and it won’t cost a fortune. As well as five ace-sounding dishes, you’ll get a dessert, a drink and some cool manga-inspired surroundings, all for just £25. That’s nearly half the normal price.
What’s on the menu?
Padron peppers (ve) – yuzu oil, sea salt
Spicy raw tuna tostada – yellowfin tuna, crispy sesame rice cracker, pickled radish, spring onion, spicy mayo
Coloured rice paper chicken wrap – pickled red cabbage, bell pepper, carrots, aromas
7up braised pork belly – bbq sauce, cucumber, pickles, larb
Chicken karaage with rice banana catsup, sriracha Hiroshi, spring onion, sesame
Banana Turon – spring roll with ice cream
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a tasting menu and one house drink at Yuu Kitchen Aldgate East.
- Service is not included - please tip your server if you have enjoyed your experience
- To redeem, please forward your confirmation email with the vouchers attached to email@example.com.
- One voucher per person is required.
- Valid until January 31 2021.
- Yuu Kitchen is closed over Christmas from 21 Dec 2020 to 6 Jan 2021.
- Available Wednesday and Thursdays between 5.30pm and 9pm, Friday between 5.30pm and 7.30pm, Saturday between 5.30pm and 7.30pm, Sunday between 12pm and 3pm.
- In the case of further government action, we would honour all vouchers at a future date where there is availability.
- Yuu Kitchen has followed government guidelines to ensure customer safety.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please enquire with the venue for all allergen alternatives on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maximum of six vouchers per booking in line with government guidelines of table capacities.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- For lunch bookings please enquire at the venue.
- Additional guests cannot be added by paying the Time Out promotional price.
- Other guests who wish to dine from this menu must pay for the full menu.
- Service is not included in the cost of the voucher.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- We are working hard to be accurate but these are unusual times, so some terms may change. We would strongly advise checking with the restaurant beforehand.
- We appreciate that government restrictions are changing regularly, however, purchases made now will fall under our usual refund policy unless the venue closes.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
- Check out our Offers FAQs here. It’s full of useful info (we hope).