Sample the new menu from former Nobu chef Jon de Villa
What do you get?
- A five-dish tasting menu designed by Jon de Villa
- A dessert
- A wine, beer or bubble tea
Time Out says:
If you’ve been missing eating out (who hasn’t?), you’ll obviously want your first restaurant experience to be a winner, but not a budget-blower. At Yuu Kitchen, you can try something a little different, in the form of former Nobu Chef Jon de Villa’s Asian fusion tasting menu, without spending a fortune. As well as five ace-sounding dishes, you’ll get a dessert, a drink and some cool manga-inspired surrounding, all for just £25. That’s nearly half the normal price.
What’s on the menu?
Padron peppers (ve) – yuzu oil, sea salt
Spicy raw tuna tostada – yellowfin tuna, crispy sesame rice cracker, pickled radish, spring onion, spicy mayo
Coloured rice paper chicken wrap – pickled red cabbage, bell pepper, carrots, aromas
7up braised pork belly – bbq sauce, cucumber, pickles, larb
Chicken karaage with rice banana catsup, sriracha Hiroshi, spring onion, sesame
Avocado and corn tostada (ve)
Crispy sesame rice cracker, ponzu, jalepeño dressing
Coloured rice paper tofu wrap (ve)
Pickled red cabbage, bell pepper, carrots, aromatics
Crispy tofu bao (ve)
Kimchi, kimchi mayo, sesame
Chicken jackfruit with rice (ve)
Banana catsup, sriracha Hiroshi, spring onion, sesame
Banana Turon (ve) – spring roll with ice cream
Banana Turon – spring roll with ice cream
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a tasting menu and one house drink only at Yuu Kitchen Aldgate East.
- To redeem, please forward your confirmation email with the vouchers attached to email@example.com.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- One voucher per person is required.
- Valid from August 6 until October 25 2020.
- In the case of further government action, we would honour all vouchers at a future date where there is availability.
- Yuu Kitchen has followed government guidelines to ensure customer safety.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please enquire with the venue for all allergen alternatives on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maximum of six vouchers per booking in line with government guidelines of table capacities.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- Available seating times – Thursdays between 5.30pm and 9pm, Friday between 5.30pm and 7.30pm, Saturday between 5.30pm and 7.30pm, Sunday between 5.30pm and 8pm only.
- For lunch bookings please enquire at the venue.
- Additional guests cannot be added by paying the Time Out promotional price.
- Other guests who wish to dine from this menu must pay for the full menu.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.