A brewery tour with beer tastings aplenty at Hackney’s Crate Brewery
- A 90 minute Crate Brewery tour
- Includes five beer tastings
- Beers paired with cheese, meats, olives, bread and preserves
- Save 40%
Find out more:
Just can’t get enough of that sweet amber nectar? Then you really ought to get yourself booked onto this fascinating brewery tour. Promising to satisfy any hop enthusiast, you'll taste all the Crate beers, as well as the ingredients that go into them along with expertly paired delicatessen sharing platters. Plus, Crate’s beer experts will get you clued up on the history of brewing, the story of craft beer, and the brewing process itself. It’s usually £25 per person, but with us you can book for just £15. Thank brew very much.
Please note dietary requirements can be catered for
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Crate premium brewery tour.
- To book your slot please email email@example.com and attach the voucher.
- Valid Thursdays at 7pm and Saturdays at 12pm, 1.30 and 3pm.
- Voucher valid until December 19 2019.
- Any changes will have to be communicated and approved by the Brewtours Manager on an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot cancel tours and refund money, but we can reschedule dates. To do this, please send us an email to email@example.com with at least 24 hours notice. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- If this voucher is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, Time Out or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
- The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
- The promoter, venue management and Time Out accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- The event listed on the purchased voucher is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
- Children and pets are welcome, but we need to know in advance, please email us before to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
- We are legally obliged to refuse serving alcohol to persons appearing to be intoxicated.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.