This conversation with the ‘Eat, Pray, Love’ and ‘Big Magic’ author is unmissable
- Live in conversation with the best-selling author
- Journey through her life and her brand-new novel ‘City of Girls’
- 40% off – tickets now £18
Find out more:
From ‘Committed’, a memoir about making her peace with the institution of marriage, to ‘Big Magic’, a book on the lighthearted spirit she brings to her creative work – Elizabeth Gilbert’s work resonates with many of us who have endured heartbreak and misfortune. Her newest writing, ‘City of Girls’ is a coming-of-age, love and booze-filled frolic through 1940s New York. At this special event, the best-selling author will be speaking live in conversation with Hannah MacInnes, discussing her latest work as well as her journey through life and the hurdles she has overcome. Tickets are usually £33, but with us they’re just £18.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Elizabeth Gilbert on life and love in conversation with Hannah MacInnes.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.