Tickets to Stephen MacDonald’s Fringe First-winning play
What is it?
40% off tickets to see this fascinating play about the unique friendship between WW1 poets Wilfred Owen and Siegfriend Sassoon.
When young soldier Wilfred Owen met towering poet and military hero Siegfried Sassoon at Craiglockhard Hospital in 1917, they bonded over a mutual love for poetry and a hatred for war. ‘Not About Heroes’ follows the real-life relationship of the protagonists, detailing their friendship, their dependency on one-another and their incredible poetry.
Over one hundred years on from the beginning of the First World War, Stephen MacDonald’s play is a gripping exploration of a friendship that changed the face of British poetry. Tickets are now just £15 if you buy through Time Out.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Not About Heroes’ at Wilton’s Music Hall.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.