A revival of David Hare’s play on the privatisation of railways
- Award-winning play by David Hare
- First London revival since the play’s run at the National Theatre
- 40% off tickets
Find out more:
Housed in a highly appropriate setting – the old railway tunnels under Waterloo – this critically-acclaimed, witty play is an interrogation of the chaos arising from the privatisation of Britain’s railways. A moving, dramatic story told through the first-hand accounts of passengers, drivers and government ministers, ‘The Permanent Way’ explores responsibility and the consequences governmental mismanagement.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘The Permanent Way’ at The Vaults
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Please note that all tickets are general allocation and customers choose their own seats.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.