Whether you’re loved-up or single, prepare to dance like a Scot
- Cut some shapes in the iconic Cutty Sark
- Music from one of London’s top cèilidh bands
- Follow step-by-step instructions for Scottish dancing
- Catch your breath and grab a drink at the bar
Find out more:
If you fancy a dance, a drink and lots of laughs, this just the Valentine’s (or anti-Valentine’s) day event for you. This nautical knees up will have you experiencing Scottish-style festivities like never before. Not only will you get to bust a move at one of London’s best-known, historical landmarks, but you’ll be taught how to shake it like a Scot by some of London’s finest cèilidh dancing masters. And don’t worry if you don’t have a date – Scottish dancing is the perfect ice-breaker, so round up your mates and grab a ticket for just £14.40. Who knows who you’ll meet?
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to the Valentine’s Day Cèilidh at Cutty Sark
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Event takes place on February 14 2020. Doors open at 7pm. Cèilidh begins from 7:30pm.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.