Shakespeare’s tragedy performed by a troupe with one pissed-up member
- 41% off tickets
- Unique theatrical experience
- Production of ‘Hamlet’ with one cast member drunk
- Tickets from £14
Find out more:
Take one of Shakespeare's finest tragedies, add a cast of first-rate actors (one of whom is completely off their face) and watch as hilarious, booze-fuelled, on-stage hijinks ensue. Sound like a hilarious night out? That’s because it absolutely is. Side-splittingly funny, raucous and completely interactive, this show has already entertained more than 50,000 eager theatre-goers across the UK and America and taken London’s West End by storm – and now it’s in town with an all new production. Frankly, you'd be mad as Macbeth to miss it but remember this: some shows are born great, some achieve greatness and some just get sozzled. We can raise a glass to that.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Shit-Faced Shakespeare: Hamlet’ at Leicester Square Theatre.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.