Dickens’s novel gets a musical interpretation by a cast with one pissed-up member
What is it?
41 percent off tickets to a musical performance of ‘Oliver Twist’ given an unconventional twist: one of the cast members is absolutely bladdered.
Take one of Dickens’s best-loved tales, add a cast of first-rate actors (one of whom is completely shit-faced) and watch as hilarious, booze-fuelled, on-stage hijinks ensue. Sound like an awesome night out? That's because it absolutely is. Side-splittingly funny, raucous and completely interactive, these show have already entertained more than 50,000 eager theatre-goers across the UK and America and now it’s in London's West End with an all new production. Frankly, you'd be mad as Fagin to miss it.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Sh!t-Faced Showtime: Oliver with a Twist’ at Leicester Square Theatre.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.