Smashed avo on sourdough meets bottomless booze
- Tuck into brunch with unlimited cocktails or fizz
- This venue is featured in Time Out’s ‘Ten best bars in Angel and Islington’
- Available all weekend
- This bar is Time Out recommended
Find out more:
The team behind Shoreditch’s popular Calloh Callay have swooped into Islington with Little Bat. You won’t find the ‘Alice in Wonderland’ vibe you get at Calloh Callay, but Little Bat is full of its own quirks: the whole place feels like a library, with deep armchairs in semi-circle banquettes (plus a photo booth on the way to the loos for some to capture some merry memories). What’s more, they are coming straight at you with a bloody good brunch deal – expect dishes like chorizo and broccoli hash or fried chicken with waffles and bacon, coupled with bottomless cocktails or fizz. All for a score, not a bad way to burst onto the scene, right?
What’s on the menu?
Smashed avocado with dukkah, poached eggs and sourdough
Chorizo and broccoli hash with kale and a poached egg
Buttermilk fried chicken with a waffle, fried egg, bacon and maple syrup
Buttermilk pancakes with banana brulée and maple syrup (v)
Chickpea and red pepper shakshouka with Greek yoghurt and naan bread (v)
Fresh fruit smoothie bowl with chia seeds and hemp seeds
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for brunch and bottomless cocktails or prosecco at Little Bat.
- To redeem, please book by forwarding your QR code and voucher codes to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject to availability.
- Available Saturday and Sunday from 11am until 3pm.
- Over 18s only.
- Bottomless drinks last 90 minutes.
- Optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Valid until September 1, 2020 (Extended October 31, 2020).
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.