You’ll be blown away by this epic ballet of love and tragedy
What is it?
42% off tickets to see Kenneth MacMillan’s ‘Manon’ performed by the English National Ballet and Philharmonic.
The English National Ballet is kicking off 2019 with an illustrious masterpiece. ‘Manon’ tells the story of a young girl who is caught in-between privilege with the affluent Monsieur GM and virtuous, innocent love with poor student Des Grieux . Wanting the best of both worlds might just be her undoing.
The ENB’s production of this classic romantic tragedy showcases Kenneth MacMillan’s masterful choreography as well as a stunning score by Jules Massenet, played live by the ENB Philharmonic. Expect vivid dancing, abstract staging and a wealth of characters. Don’t miss out on our tickets to this salacious ballet, they save you 42%.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to 42% off ‘Manon‘ at the London Coliseum.
- Please note £10 tickets will be best available at face value £15 or £12.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.