Vegan fine-dining in a swanky members’ club
- 100% plant-based menu
- Restaurant housed in a private members’ club
- Complimentary vegan cocktail in Dear Alice bar
- Save 43%
Find out more:
At Saint Luke’s, they champion culinary adventure, innovation and tradition. And these values can be seen in their eclectic, particularly delicious sounding menus. Their kitchen is headed up by Alessio Piras, who ensures all their food is locally sourced and seasonal, and aims to curate dishes packed with flavour without compromising on health.
But it’s not just the food that’ll impress at Saint Luke’s, this basement members’ club in the beating heart of Theatreland features exposed brick walls, banquet seating and a bar serving up exquisite cocktails. Enjoy three courses from their plant-based menu and a vegan cocktail for 43% less when you book through Time Out.
What’s on the menu?
Spicy tomato and pepper soup, with croutons
Grilled asparagus, pea shoots and purple potato salad
Quinoa salad, purple potatoes, pomegranate, fennel, asparagus, rocket, sun-blushed tomatoes, avocado
Beetroot risotto, walnut, dill, golden beetroots
Warm cous cous salad, chickpeas, pine nuts and peas
Linguine with artichokes, walnut pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and parsley toasted breadcrumbs
Selection of dairy–free ice cream
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for three courses and a cocktail at Library.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Book via email@example.com forward your QR codes and vouchers codes subject to availability.
- Booking details – Tuesday – Saturday 6pm-11pm.
- Subject to availability.
- Maximum party booking: four people.
- Optional service charge 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Voucher valid until September 22.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.