Fine dining in a swanky members’ club
- 100% plant-based menu
- Restaurant housed in a private members’ club
- Complimentary vegan cocktail in the Dear Alice bar
Find out more:
Saint Luke’s champions adventure, innovation and tradition, and these values can be seen in their eclectic menus. Their kitchen is headed up by Alessio Piras, who not only ensures that all their food is locally sourced and seasonal, but also aims to create dishes that’re packed with flavour.
And it’s not just the food that’ll impress at Saint Luke’s. This basement members’ club in the beating heart of Theatreland features exposed brick walls, banquet seating and a bar serving up exquisite cocktails. Enjoy three courses from their plant-based menu and a vegan cocktail for 43% less when you book through Time Out.
What’s on the menu?
Spicy tomato and pepper soup, with croutons
Grilled asparagus, pea shoots and purple potato salad
Quinoa salad, purple potatoes, pomegranate, fennel, asparagus, rocket, sun-blushed tomatoes, avocado
Beetroot risotto, walnut, dill, golden beetroots
Warm cous cous salad, chickpeas, pine nuts and peas
Linguine with artichokes, walnut pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and parsley toasted breadcrumbs
Selection of dairy–free ice cream
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for three courses and a cocktail at Library.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Book email@example.com your QR codes and vouchers codes subject to availability.
- Booking details – Tuesday – Saturday 6pm-11pm.
- Subject to availability.
- Maximum party booking: four people.
- Optional service charge 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Voucher valid until February 11 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.