Dine at this four-star yakitori restaurant
- Four dishes and glass of beer or wine for £19
- Four-star Time Out review
- Save 43%
Find out more:
Our critics loved the Covent Garden branch of this Japanese chain specialising in skewered chicken – yakitori, to be precise – stating ‘for chicken, and drinking, it’s perfect’. The chickens are free-range, ensuring the most tender and juicy meat every damn time. With a neat selection of both local and Japanese craft and a well-curated cocktail menu, the drinking element is more than taken care of. Plus, there’s a karaoke bar in the basement, so you can head down for a singalong after your meal. Sounds like a pretty ideal evening out to us.
From our four-star review:
‘Tsukune (off the dedicated yakitori menu) was killer: a deliciously salty minced chicken meatball speared on a stick, with a dip of dark soy that also had a bright yellow egg yolk plopped on top (stir them together before dunking). Negima yakitori was also excellent: soft, smoky pieces of charcoal grilled chicken and aromatic bits of spring onion between each bite. A katsu curry scotch egg made for the perfect starter (crispy but soft and jammy), and dessert was unexpectedly great.’
What’s on the menu?
Fresh soy beans, lime & togarashi chill
Deep fried sake and ginger marinated chicken wings
Rice bowl with your choice of yakitori, kimchee, spinach or onsen egg
Ginger ice cream, miso caramel, sweet potato crisps and black sesame seeds
A beer (Asahi) or glass of wine (house white / red 125ml)
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for four dishes at Jidori Covent Garden.
- Book via email@example.com forward your QR codes and vouchers codes, subject to availability.
- Opening hours, subject to availability.
- Over 18s.
- An optional service charge 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Max party size per booking six people.
- Tables will be held for only 15 minutes.
- Voucher valid until October 15.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.