Sit down for a slap-up meal before you see London from the sky
What do you get?
- A three-course dinner and a cocktail at Marco Pierre White’s London Steakhouse Co
- Choose between premium and all-inclusive tickets to The View from The Shard
- Premium tickets fast track entry, a panoramic guide and a good view guarantee
- All-inclusive tickets include the above plus four souvenir digital photos and a glass of champagne each
Time Out says:
There’s nothing quite like London at night. And staring down at the glittering cityscape from the top of The Shard only makes it better. But if you’re going do it, you might as well do it right – here’s how: before you head up there, tuck into a mouthwatering three-course meal and a cocktail at the Marco Pierre White Steak House Co. Yep, we’re talking an unmissable evening of panoramic views, powerful telescopes and succulent chops. All for just £67.50 each.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for premium or all-inclusive tickets to The View from The Shard with a three-course meal at Marco Pierre White’s London Steakhouse Co for two.
- Only valid for your selected option.
- Please call 020 7096 9085 to book both the restaurant and The View from The Shard.
- Booking in advance is essential – you must have your voucher details when you call to book.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- Three-course meal valid Monday to Thursday: 12pm to 3pm for lunch and 5.30pm to 10.30pm for dinner, Friday and Saturday: 12pm to 5.15pm for lunch and 5.30pm to 10.30pm for dinner and Sunday: 12pm to 5.15pm for lunch and 5.30pm to 10pm for dinner.
- Side orders and additional drinks are not included but can be purchased on the day.
- Please note non-alcoholic cocktails are available on request.
- An optional Service Charge of 12.5% will be added to the bill. A VAT receipt is available upon request for the value of the Shard visit. £55 is the value of the 3-course meal and cocktail for 2 and will be presented on the restaurant bill.
- Please note that for Friday and Saturday evening bookings reservations can only be made within 48 hours prior to the experience (availability for dinner on Friday and Saturday is released at 9am on Wednesday and Thursday respectively of that week).
- Some date restrictions, including Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve, New Years Day and Valentines Day will apply.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please note there is a 48-hour cancellation policy that applies to all meal reservations, after which time you won't be able to amend or cancel a reservation.
- The Shard is wheelchair accessible.
- The Shard is open Wednesday to Sunday, closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Saturday and Sunday are popular days and sell out quickly. You are advised to arrive early on these days to confirm your preferred time slot for the day.
- Children have to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint.
- If bad weather affects the view, amendments or refunds are not possible.
- Tickets are flexible and customers can change the date of booking at no extra cost.
- Please note on selected dates the opening hours may differ from regular opening hours.
- For security purposes, please bring the credit card used to make this booking, or a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveler name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed.
- Voucher valid until September 25 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.