A retrospective of the inspirational American photographer
- Discover new works by leading contemporary artist Cindy Sherman
- Exclusive early bird tickets for Time Out readers
- Tickets now just £10
Find out more:
There’s so much to love about this upcoming new show at the National Portrait Gallery. First and foremost, it’s jam-packed with works by one of the most intriguing artists of the last 40 years. This major retrospective demonstrates how Cindy Sherman’s practice has developed from the 1970s until the present day. It focuses on the manipulation of her own appearance and her deployment of material derived from a range of cultural sources, and features her seminal series 'Untitled Film Stills' 1977-80'.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Cindy Sherman at the National Portrait Gallery.
- Present Time Out voucher on arrival to be admitted at the next available time slot.There may be a wait for admittance on busier days.
- To check availability before visiting the gallery, call NPG in advance on 0207 306 0055.
- Open daily 10am-6pm, Friday lates until 9pm. Last entry into the exhibition 1 hour before closing.
- Voucher valid from June 27 to September 5 2019.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.