It’s dinner and a drink for £12: what are you waiting for?
What do you get?
- Tuck into a Perk’d Up cheeseburger or Face-Plant (veggie) burger
- Plus a portion of fries
- Wash it down with a Milroy’s Highball Cocktail or a 1936 Swiss beer
Time Out says:
With the £15 burgers and £5 pints that Londoners are all too used to buying, it can be easy to forget bargains still exist. Well, they do – and we’ve found you a corker. You’ll get to choose between two delicious-looking burgers from Perk'd Up Burger: the meaty Perk’d Up cheeseburger and the veggie-based Face-Plant burger. Both are accompanied by a side of fries and a beer or a cocktail. All for only £12. Tasty.
What’s on the menu?
Perk’d Up Cheeseburger – Dry-aged ex-dairy beef patty, double burger cheese, wagyu-naise sauce, crispy shallot onions, Iceberg lettuce and a brioche bun
The Face-Plant Burger (v) – Veggie haggis and root vegetable gravy patty, whisky butter mayo, double burger cheese, crispy shallot onions, Iceberg lettuce and a brioche bun
Both options come with a side of fries and a Milroy’s Highball Cocktail or a 1936 Swiss Beer
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a burger, fries and a cocktail or a beer at Milroy’s Spitalfields.
- To redeem your offer, enter your unique voucher code and confirm your reservation via perkdupburger.com/reservations.
- Maximum 4 people per table.
- You must also print off your vocuher to present upon arrival.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- This offer is not suitable for vegan, gluten-free and egg-free dietary requirements.
- Booking must be confirmed at least 24 hours in advance of the desired booking time.
- Voucher is valid for reservations from 3pm to 8pm, Wednesday to Sunday.
- Voucher valid until Septmeber 30 2020.
- One hour allocated per booking.
- Over 18s only.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.