It’s dinner and a drink for £12, what else do you need to know?
What do you get?
- Tuck into a Perk’d Up cheeseburger or Face-Plant (veggie) burger
- Plus a side of fries
- Wash it down with a Milroy’s Highball Cocktail or a 1936 Swiss beer
Time Out says:
With the £15 burgers and £5 (and the rest) pints that Londoners are sickeningly used to buying, it can be easy to forget bargains still exist in the Big Smoke. Well, they do – and we’ve found you a corker. You’ll get to choose between two delicious-looking burgers: the meaty Perk’d Up cheeseburger and the veggie-based Face-Plant burger. Both are accompanied by a side of fries and a beer or a cocktail. All for only £12. Tasty.
What’s on the menu?
Perk’d Up cheeseburger – dry-aged organic ex-dairy beef patty, wagyunnaise, burger cheese, crispy onions and iceberg lettuce in a brioche bun
Face-Plant burger – signature veggie haggis & root vegetable gravy patty, whisky butter mayo, burger cheese, crispy onions and lettuce in a brioche bun
Both options come with a side of fries and a Milroy’s Highball Cocktail or a 1936 Swiss Beer
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a burger, fries and a cocktail or a beer at Milroy’s Spitalfields.
- To redeem your offer, enter your unique voucher and security code and confirm your reservation via perkdupburger.com/reservations. Please also print your voucher and present it upon arrival.
- Maxim of four customers per table.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- This offer is not suitable for vegan, gluten-free and egg-free dietary requirements.
- Booking must be confirmed at least 24 hours in advance of the desired booking time.
- Voucher is valid for reservations from 2pm to 8pm, Tuesday to Sunday.
- Voucher valid until October 31 2020.
- One hour allocated per booking.
- Over 18s only.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.