Get a slap-up meal at one of the South Bank’s top steak joints for just £20
- Chow down on a steak, chips and a side
- Enjoy views of the Thames and the London Eye
- This venue is recommended by Time Out
Find out more:
Heading to a swanky steakhouse on a Friday or Saturday night and splashing a bit of cash on a top-notch T-bone and a glass (or three) of wine is a lovely treat. But what if you fancy a succulent steak on a school night and don’t want to spend the big bucks? Well, you’re probably going to struggle to find it – until now, that is. We’re sorting you out with a steak dinner at the stylish Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar, for just £20. You’ll get a steak, triple cooked chips (because twice just isn’t good enough) and a side of your choice for 45 percent less. Plus you’ll get amazing views over the Thames and the London Eye (those are free).
What’s on the menu?
A 300g flat iron steak with triple cooked chips
Sides (choose one)
Flat cap mushrooms with rosemary
Tenderstem broccoli with toasted walnut butter
Pan tossed baby leaf spinach with garlic and chilli
Sweet potato chips
‘Lyburn’ dauphinoise potatoes
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a steak, chips and a side at Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar.
- To redeem, please book via email@example.com, forwarding your QR codes and vouchers codes, subject to availability.
- Available on Sundays from 5pm to 10.15pm and Monday to Thursday from 12pm to 4.45pm and 8.30pm to 10.15pm.
- Over 18s only.
- Maximum booking size of six people.
- An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Allergen information is available on request. Please inform one of our team of your specific allergy or dietary requirement when ordering.
- Valid until April 28 2020.
- Excludes February 14, April 12 and March 22 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer