Choose from three romantic candlelit concerts
- Choice of three classical concerts
- Compositions from Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Vivaldi and more
- Every couple gets a free red rose
Find out more:
What’s more romantic than a classical concert? How about a classical concert by candlelight, with a rose, on Valentine’s Day? That’s right, we’ve gone full hopeless romantic with this offer. Treat your significant other to one of three candlelit Valentine’s concerts and you’ll receive a free red rose, so you can get really mushy (just try and save the PDA until you’re back at home). Yes, the concerts look great, but do you know what’s really making our heart swell in this deal? The price – ticket’s start from less than a tenner. Hey, your wallet deserves some love too.
What’s on the programme?
Moonlight Sonata by Candlelight at St James's Church Piccadilly
Featuring Beethoven’s ‘Moonlight Sonata’ and Gershwin’s ‘Three Preludes’, ‘The Man I Love’, ‘Embraceable You’ and ‘Rhapsody in Blue’.
February 14 2020 from 6pm to 7pm
Valentine's Vivaldi by Candlelight at St James's Church Piccadilly
Featuring Handel’s ‘Arrival of the Queen of Sheba’, Bach’s ‘Violin Concerto in E Major’, Mozart’s ‘Piano Concerto K414’ and Vivaldi’s ‘Four Seasons’.
February 14 2020 from 8pm to 9.45pm
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to your selected Valentine’s concert.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.