Four G&Ts at a quirky theatre bar in the West End
- A gin tasting board
- Includes four different gin and tonics
- Three tasting boards to choose from
- Just £16
Find out more:
Londoners: rejoice! Summer is finally upon us – and it’s hopefully here to stay. And you know what goes incredibly well with sunshine? Gin. So well in fact, we want you lucky lot to indulge in some of the lovely stuff for 46% less than usual.
Housed in the heart of the West End, The Other Gin Palace boasts over 50 gins and six different tonics making over 7,500 G&T varieties for you to choose from. And you can choose from one of three gin tasting boards – each one featuring four single gins paired with different tonics and garnishes – for just £16. Summer doesn't get much better than that, does it?
What are the gin tasting boards?
Chase Seville Orange
Around the World
Bols Genever (Holland)
Gin Mare (Spain)
Spirit of H’ven (Sweden)
Death’s Door (USA)
Best of British
Sacred Cardamom (London)
Eden Mill Hop (Scotland)
Aber Falls Marmalade (Wales)
Mason’s Yorkshire Tea (Yorkshire)
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a gin tasting board at The Other Gin Palace.
- The offer is valid until August 31.
- Only valid at The Other Gin Palace (Open Monday – Saturday 10am to 11pm).
- No advanced booking necessary.
- Please print your Time Out voucher and present it at The Other Palace welcome desk.
- Once your code has been scanned you will receive a drinks voucher which can be redeemed at the bar for your gin flight board.
- Please note that the bar gets busy during show times (usually between 6.30-7.30pm).
- All gins served as 25ml measures and subject to availability.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other vouchers.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
- Alcohol will not be served or consumed by under 18s.
- The Other Palace operate a challenge 21 policy – photo ID will be required upon request.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.