Because why should lockdown stop you being fancy?
- Just £16 for four people, or £21 with prosecco
- Macarons, truffles, cherry and dark chocolate scones…
- White chocolate and Sicilian lemon kisses…
- And optional prosecco
Time Out says
We’re nearly there. Nearly at rocking up to a five-star hotel to really swank it up with an afternoon tea served by super courteous staff, with the twinkling of ivories in the background. But not yet. So in the meantime, why not check this rather excellent little offer where an oh-so-fancy afternoon tea comes to you. We’re talking dark chocolate and orange macarons, cherry and chocolate scones with dark cherry compote, ruby chocolate truffles and white chocolate and Sicilian lemon kisses. And if you’re feeling particularly decadent? You can add a bottle of prosecco, too. All you need is a few eggs, some butter and a little time to create your mini masterpieces. Oh, and a fancy frock, of course.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for an afternoon tea for four from Britain Loves Baking.
- Please redeem this offer by clicking on the link above, or visit www.britainlovesbaking.com
- Offer valid until May 1 2021.
- Next-day delivery not included.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.