Enjoy a slap-up meal at this chilled neighbourhood eatery
What do you get?
- Seasonal food from artisanal suppliers
- A relaxed restaurant in the heart of Belgravia
- A nibble, three courses and glass of prosecco
- Available at dinner from Monday to Saturday
Find out more:
This colourful cafe and restaurant is a chilled-out spot where you can escape the stress of the City over a wholesome plate of food. The chefs here create dishes using seasonal British produce from artisanal suppliers – we’re talking sweet potato and ricotta croquettes, grilled salmon and spice-roasted cauliflower to name but a few of their pretty-looking plates. Tempted? Right now, you can get three courses and a glass of prosecco for nearly half the normal price. Enjoy!
What’s on the menu?
Grilled sourdough with whipped miso butter
Salt and pepper crispy chicken, sweet soy mayo and hot sauce
Stracciatella mozzarella, salsa verde and sourdough crisps
Sweet potato and ricotta croquettes with lemon mayo
Duck rillette, grilled sourdough and celeriac remoulade
Chicken schnitzel, capers, lemon and parsley
17-hour wagyu beef with Japanese salad and wafu dressing
Grilled salmon, pea puree and soft herb salad with lemon
Spice-roasted cauliflower, capers, raisins, feta and almonds
Lemon posset and shortbread
Creme brulee and pistachio biscotti
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for three courses and a glass of prosecco at dinner at Liv Restaurant.
- To redeem, please book via firstname.lastname@example.org forwarding your QR code and vouchers codes, subject to availability.
- Valid until June 5 2020
- Optional Service 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Max party size: six people.
- Available Mon-Sat excludes Sunday
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.