All-you-can-eat dim sum at a Chinatown stalwart
- Bottomless dim sum and a glass of fizz
- Available all week
- Over 40 items to choose from
Find out more:
Unending baskets of delicious dim sum. Need we say much more? That means tucking into as many dumplings, rolls and buns as you can manage, all expertly put together by a Chinatown restaurant celebrating ten years of business. Taiwanese pork buns? Check. Pork and prawn soup dumplings? Yep. ‘Supreme’ crabmeat xiao long baos? Sure! And just to make sure you’re all set, Leong’s Legend is further furnishing your palate with a chilled glass of prosecco. Lovely bubbly.
Steamed dim sum
Xiao long bao soup dumpling
Pork and crab meat xiao long bao
Spicy pork xiao long bao
Pork xiao long bao
Chicken xiao long bao
Black truffle and pork xiao long bao
Vegetarian xiao long bao
Pork and vegetable dumplings
Black truffle and seafood dumplings
Seabass and fennel dumplings
Pine nut and vegetable crystal bun
Crystal prawn dumplings
Crabmeat and vegetable dumplings
Chicken and sweetcorn dumplings
Chive and prawn dumplings
Prawn and spinach dumplings
Cantonese shrimp dumplings
Won ton in spicy sauce (pork and prawn)
Spicy duck dumplings
Sichuan style pork buns
Juicy barbecued pork buns
Minced pork and crab roe siu-mai
Glutinous rice with chicken and pork sausage wrapped in lotus leaf
Phoenix claws in black bean sauce (chicken feet)
Spare ribs in black bean sauce
Mushroom stuffed roll
Grilled and fried dim sum
Pan-fried beancurd-skin rolls stuffed with shrimp
Grilled buns filled with minced pork
Classic shredded turnip puff
Pan-fried turnip cake with pork
Pan-fried chicken dumplings
Grilled minced pork and vegetable buns
Prawn rolls stuffed with minced garlic
Deep-fried dough stick
Cheung fun served with soy fillet seabass
Cheung fun prawn and coriander
Cheung fun roast pork
Cheung fun pork with preserved vegetable
Cheung fun scallop and vegetable
Cheung fun fried dough stick
Oyster congee (similar to rice soup)
Pork and preserved egg congee
Sweet potato congee
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for 90 minutes of bottomless dumplings at Leong’s Legend and a glass of prosecco.
- Minimum booking of two people.
- Advance booking via firstname.lastname@example.org is needed to confirm. Please forward your voucher to include QR codes, and voucher codes,ensuring to include your preferred date and time in the subject line.
- Menu subject to availability.
- All members of the party must hold a voucher.
- First order three baskets per guests, followed by the second order of two baskets per guests and one basket per guest thereafter and repeated again, one basket per person.
- All dim sum are handmade, and steam to order, which takes 15 mins.
- All food has to be consumed prior to reordering.
- A minimum of 24 hour notice is required.
- If you haven’t booked in advance you will be charged the full price. This offer is for eat in only.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Voucher valid October 11 2019 – January 11 2020
- Bookings can be made daily between 12 pm - 7pm.
- One complimentary Game of Beer Pong at Lan Kwai Fong, Camden until January 11 2020.
- The restaurant reserve the right to re-book your table if no show after ten minutes.
- Once all the baskets are consumed, then additional baskets can be ordered and repeated again, one basket per person.
- All non-dim sum dishes and additional drinks will be charged full price.
- To enjoy the experience, we recommend everyone order different baskets.
- Optional service 12.5% will be applied to your final bill.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.