Follow in the footsteps of London’s sneakiest spies on this espionage walking tour
- Discover true stories of subterfuge and infiltration in locations across London
- Tour includes a fascinating Q&A session with a spy expert in a private club in Whitehall – all for £45!
- Sip a vodka martini vespa and dinner at The Whitehall Club
Time Out says
Espionage and London go together like James Bond and Aston Martins. From nefarious plots to overthrow Tudor queens to Cold War subterfuge, London is an endless treasure trove of fascinating spy history – and there’s no better way to delve into it than this City of Spies Experience. For just £45, you’ll get a two-hour walking tour with an expert, followed by ample time to ask them all the questions you might have while enjoying a meal at the prestigious Whitehall Club and sipping a vespa martini – shaken, not stirred, of course. The tour begins at St James’s Park underground station and takes you to the home of the first Head of the Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), through St James’s Park, to the beginning of ‘Clubland’ and plenty of other eye-opening spots. This is usually £85, so don’t miss this chance to have it all for an absolute steal!
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for City of Spies Experience with dinner and a martini for £45.
- Please meet outside St James Park underground station (Petty France Exit) on your selected date.
- Valid for over 18s only.
- To redeem, bring your booking confirmation, either on your phone or printed to be scanned by the guide.
- Booking details: 6.30pm every Thursday until December 2, 2021.
- Please note the walking part of the tour is 2 hours so it is advised for you to wear comfortable shoes.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.