Savour the flavours of Argentina at Gaucho’s flagship restaurant
- Enjoy three courses of delicious-looking food
- Plus half a bottle of Arte de Argento Malbec
- Get the ultimate Gaucho experience in the West End
- Available Monday to Saturday for lunch and dinner
Find out more:
With restaurants across the city, Gaucho is a steak staple in London, but their flagship Piccadilly restaurant is the cream of the crop, and a must-visit if you want the full Gaucho experience. So, we’re offering you the chance to tuck into a three-course meal in these exclusive surroundings for nearly half the normal price – not bad, right? Well, that’s not all, you’ll get half a bottle of Arte de Argento Malbec to sip on, too. Tasty.
What’s on the menu?
Scallop ceviche with apple gel, compressed apple, pickled celery, cucumber and citrus dressing
Pan-fried Artichoke and mushroom with white wine, shallots and tofu cream
Empanadas (choose one) – beef and humita or sun-dried tomato and mozzarella
Chorizo 250g sirloin – tender yet succulent with a strip of juicy crackling
Cuadril 300g rump – the leanest cut with a pure, distinctive flavour
Chicken Milanese with fried egg, rocket and parmesan
Beetroot risotto – puree, roasted and crisp beetroot and toasted almonds
Dulce de leche flan with coconut crumble
Affogato – espresso, dulce de leche ice cream and shortbread crumble
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for three courses and half a bottle of wine at Gaucho Piccadilly.
- To redeem, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 925 3900 to book your table.
- Available Monday to Saturday at lunch and dinner.
- Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Subject to availability.
- Excludes Mothers Day, Easter and Bank Holidays.
- Dishes from a set menu and subject to change.
- Includes VAT, excludes service charge.
- Voucher valid until September 30 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.