Take a trip down memory lane at this Motown-themed dinner party
- Three courses and a welcome drink
- Live entertainment
- Save 48%
Find out more:
This ‘soultown’ dining experience at one of two Proud locations features food, endless drinks and music all inspired by the Motown era – a Detroit culture that became the beating heart of American music.
With our exclusive tickets you’ll get a three-course meal featuring the finest soul food and a welcome drink that’ll give you some Dutch courage to get up and get your boogie on. There will be an incredible live band performing tracks from all the Motown Kings and Queens – Diana Ross and The Supremes, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye and more.
What’s on the menu?
Winter soup with homemade croutons
Chicken with JD barbecue sauce, mama’s mashed potatoes and collard greens
Pan fried tofu steaks with JD barbecue sauce, mama’s pashed potatoes and collard greens
Diana’s dessert doughnuts
October 24 at FEST Camden
(Please note this location has changed from Proud Embankment)
November 7 at Proud Embankment
November 11 at Proud Embankment
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to the Soultown dining experience at Proud Embankment or Proud City.
- **Please note October 24 has now moved to FEST Camden**
- Please ensure to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your menu choice, and any dietary requirements.
- The ticket holder is responsible for informing us of any specific dietary requirements or allergies.
- Complimentary welcome drink (beer or wine) is available between 6.30 - 7.30pm and three-course meal starting approximately ay 7.45pm is included in the ticket price (unless show only ticket).
- This offer is valid between these times only.
- There are no refunds for ticket holders if they miss these times.
- Drinks and food will only be available during the times specified.
- If you miss your seating or arrive after any course has been served, chefs will not be able to accommodate any latecomers.
- This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance before 6.30 pm. It is advised to arrive early to avoid queuing times.
- Entertainment, menu, venue and the timings may be subject to change.
- There is no formal dress code but it's a swinging 60s Soultown party so the more fly the better.
- On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event.
- Once you reach the front of the queue, the door host for entrance will check off your information.
- The ticket holder must adhere to the venue's entrance guidelines (age over 18s restriction etc.).
- Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission; this is at the door staff & security team's discretion.
- Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines.
- Refunds will only be issued should the event be cancelled and no ulterior date within a suitable timeframe be offered.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer