Tickets to the digital gaming exhibition we gave four stars
What is it?
47% off tickets to this exhibition exploring the design and culture of videogames.
This exhibition charts much more than the history of gaming – it focuses on the changing nature of digital entertainment since the start of the noughties (which was when they became interesting) and provides a unique insight into the design process behind its creation.
The show exhibits a panoply of concept art and prototypes as well as large-scale immersive installations and interactives. But the real value of ‘Videogaming: Design/Play/Disrupt’ lies not in the exhibits themselves, but the emotional, political and cultural connections videogaming has had on society, and the issues the ever-changing nature of the industry faces.
Our tickets to this brand-new, four star exhibition are 47% off – now just £9.50 each.
From our four-star review:
‘But then, you get what you really came for: the chance to be let loose in an arcade full of games you’d otherwise never, ever get to play. You emerge feeling how Tom Hanks did after frolicking in that Fifth Avenue toy store in ‘Big’. Maybe this isn’t just a gamer’s paradise after all. If you had doubts at the start, you’ve been won over: you’re a fanatic too now.’
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘Videogaming: Design/Play/Disrupt’.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Valid until and including February 17 2019
- Opening Hours, Daily: Opens at 10:00. Last entry to exhibition at 16:00, Friday: Opens at 10.00. Last entry to exhibition at 20:00
- Please note you may have a short wait if the time slot in front of you is at capacity.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.