Begin to master the art of mindfulness in no time at all
- Choose from a range of one-day mindfulness workshops
- Conveniently located in central London
- Learn from an experienced mindfulness expert
- Variety of dates available
Find out more:
Thankfully, people are talking about mental health more than ever – and alongside that, there’s been a rising interest in mindfulness and self-care. Quite right, too, because in case you didn’t know, research suggests that practising mindfulness could have a range of health benefits. Wanna up your zen level for 2020? Well, that’s where The Mindfulness Project comes in. These folks have condensed their combined wisdom into handy one-day workshops, so you can get the knowledge you need without disrupting your schedule (or your bank account).
What are the courses?
Mindfulness Self-Compassion for Forgiveness
This workshop will teach you meditations, exercises and thought processes that help you to work towards forgiveness.
Mindfulness for Anxiety and Depression
This one-day workshop aims to show you what mindfulness is and how it can help with anxiety and depression.
Mindfulness for Work
For most people, work is a massive part of life. Now, you can learn how to apply mindfulness at work.
Introduction to Mindfulness
Just getting started? This workshop will give you an overview of what mindfulness is and how it can be used in everyday life.
The Neuroscience of Mindfulness Practice
Understand how and why mindfulness works as you look into what happens in the mind and brain at this one-day workshop.
Discover how the brain might be tilted towards negativity and how mindfulness could be used to help focus on positive experiences, instead.
Eating Awareness Training
With the fast pace of life and fad diets everywhere, sometimes it’s tricky to think about how and what we eat. This workshop looks at helping you take control of your diet through mindfulness.
Mindful Parenting Workshop
This workshop tackles the unique stresses that come with being a parent and how mindfulness can be used to benefit both you and your children.
Mindfulness for Sleep
This workshop will look at the science behind sleep, as well as techniques that can help you get more of it.
Self-compassion is one of the fundamental aspects of mindfulness, and this workshop will teach you how to be kinder to yourself and better handle your emotions.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a one-day mindfulness workshop with The Mindfulness Project.
- To redeem, please visit https://www.londonmindful.com/event/calendar/?month=&year=&day=&event_location=&event_type=2 and select the workshop you would like to attend. Enter your voucher code number during the booking process to reduce the value to £0.00. Please also email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your voucher showing the security code.
- Voucher valid until April 5 2020.
- Maximum of one voucher per person.
- Workshop bookings are subject to availability.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.