A full-day drawing workshop at the V&A
What is it?
The chance to spread your artistic wings at a major museum
Fancy yourself a bit of a doodler but want to take it to the next level? Sharpen your skills (and pencils) and get ready for this full-day drawing workshop held in the stunning surroundings of the Victoria and Albert Museum. Stop dilly-dallying with your notepad and Crayolas – instead challenge yourself with one of these brilliant classes taught by expert tutors. After all, with a class of just 12 other students, there's lots of scope to hone that artistic flair of yours. Oh, and we know that £55 is a crazy-good price for this cool experience, but we promise there's nothing sketchy going on (geddit?).
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a one day drawing workshops at the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Class takes place in the iconic Victoria & Albert museum.
- Small classes of no more than 13.
- Voucher valid until June 28 2019.
- One voucher per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Under-16s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Must bring own A3 sketchbook.
- No cancellations or refunds after bookings confirmed.
- Vouchers valid until More dates may be added according to demand.
- Classes take place on selected Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Please use this link to check available dates, and to make your booking: [https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-fundamentals-of-drawing-at-the-v-a-tickets-14437012493].
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.