Bag a big box of South African snacks for less than a tenner
What do you get?
- A nine-bag variety pack of Ember biltong
- Made from British and Irish beef
- Three original, three chilli and three garlic and rosemary flavoured packs
Time Out says:
New to biltong? It’s a scrumptious South African snack, similar to American beef jerky, but potentially even more delicious. If you’re already big into your biltong, you’ll know the all too bitter sting of paying £3 for a 28g bag in the supermarket. Well, the folks at Ember Snacks say: enough is enough. So they’re offering you nine packs of the good stuff, in three delicious-sounding flavours, for just £1 each. Tuck in.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for 50% off nine packs of biltong from Ember Snacks.
- To redeem, please follow the link.
- Maximum of one purchase per customer.
- A delivery charge of £3.49 applies.
- Delivery will be made within 2 weeks of ordering
- Full T&C’s at https://embersnacks.com/pages/terms-and-conditions
- Until December 24 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.