Enjoy drinks and Welsh-themed dishes
- 50% off a Penderyn whisky masterclass
- Five premium Welsh whiskies
- Five Welsh food pairings
- Now just £34.99
Find out more:
Whisky aficionados, here’s something that’ll excite you: the chance to taste five Welsh award-winning whiskies from the Penderyn distillery. And the deliciousness doesn’t end there – you’ll also get to tuck into five accompanying dishes designed and served by culinary brand experience company, The Ingredientist. An event hosted by Forbes whisky writer and tasting host, Felipe Schrieberg, he’ll teach you techniques to train your nose and palate, explore current industry trends and delve into the fascinating history and unique production of both Penderyn and whisky in general.
Tickets to this boozy masterclass are 50% off when you book through Time Out – now just £34.99. Chin, chin!
What’s on the menu?
Signature Welsh rarebit with caramelised red onion Penderyn whisky chutney
Glamorgan (cheese and leek) sausage bites
‘Cawl’ (traditional Welsh lamb stew) with freshly baked crusty bread
Welsh cakes with Penderyn peated raspberry jam
'Bara Brith' (traditional Welsh fruit cake) with Penderyn infused whisky butter
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Welsh whisky masterclass with food pairings at the London Welsh Centre or at Good & Proper Tea.
- This event is only suitable for guests 18 years old and over.
- Locations: June 12 at The London Welsh Centre (157-163 Grays Inn Rd, Holborn, London WC1X 8UE). June 15 at Good & Proper Tea (96 Leather Ln, Holborn, London EC1N 7TX).
- This event does not cater for Gluten Free, Lactose-Free AND / OR Vegan dietary requirements.
- The organisers kindly ask that all guests arrive 15 minute prior to the event start time to ensure the event can start on time.
- The experience is two hours.
- To ensure that you are allocated the appropriate food pairing during your experience, please can you confirm any allergies or dietary requirements you have to email@example.com once you have purchased tickets for the event, if you do not the organisers will assume you have no allergies or specific dietary requirements.
- If you have any questions or queries regarding your experience we politely ask that you do not contact The London Welsh Centre or Good & Proper Tea as they are not the organisers, please contact The Ingredientist via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please present your voucher on arrival at the venue on your chosen date.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer