Enjoy drinks and Welsh-themed dishes
- Try five premium Welsh whiskies
- Plus five Welsh food pairings
- Free goodie bag including Penderyn branded glass
- Learn whiskey tasting techniques
Find out more:
Whisky aficionados, here’s something that’ll excite you: the chance to taste five Welsh award-winning whiskies from the Penderyn distillery. And the deliciousness doesn’t end there – you’ll also get to tuck into five accompanying dishes designed and served by culinary brand experience company, The Ingredientist. An event hosted by Forbes whisky writer and tasting host, Felipe Schrieberg, he’ll teach you techniques to train your nose and palate, explore current industry trends and delve into the fascinating history and unique production of both Penderyn and whiskey in general. Tickets to this boozy masterclass are 50% off when you book through Time Out – now just £34.99. Chin, chin!
What’s on the menu?
Penderyn Legend – signature Welsh rarebit with caramelised red onion Penderyn whisky chutney
Penderyn Myth – Glamorgan (cheese and leek) sausage bites
Penderyn Celt – ‘cawl’ (traditional Welsh lamb stew) with freshly baked crusty bread
Penderyn Madeira – Welsh cakes with Penderyn peated raspberry jam
Penderyn Peated – 'bara brith' (traditional Welsh fruit cake) with Penderyn infused whisky butter
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Welsh whiskey masterclass with food pairings at The Coffee Factory.
- Voucher only valid for your selected option.
- Events take place on February 25 and 26 and March 10 and 11.
- This event is only suitable for guests 18 years old and over.
- Location: Factory, 96a leather lane, Holborn, London EC1N 7TX.
- This event does not cater to gluten-free, lactose-free or vegan dietary requirements.
- The organisers kindly ask that all guests arrive 15 minutes prior to the event start time to ensure the event can start on time.
- The experience lasts two hours.
- To ensure that you are allocated the appropriate food pairing during your experience, please can you confirm any allergies or dietary requirements you have to firstname.lastname@example.org once you have purchased tickets for the event, if you do not the organisers will assume you have no allergies or specific dietary requirements.
- If you have any questions or queries regarding your experience we politely ask that you contact The Ingredientist via email: email@example.com.
- Please present your voucher on arrival at the venue on your chosen date.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer