Great whisky accompanying Welsh-themed dishes
What is it?
50% off a Penderyn whisky masterclass and Welsh food pairings.
Whisky aficionados, here’s something that’ll excite you: the chance to taste five Welsh whiskies from the Penderyn distillery. Not only are these whiskies award-winning, but you will be tucking into five accompanying dishes designed and served by culinary brand experience company, The Ingredientist. And, the whole event will be hosted by Forbes whisky writer and tasting host, Felipe Schrieberg. During the class, your host will teach you techniques to train your nose and palate, delve into the history and unique production of Penderyn and whisky in general, as well as current industry trends.
Tickets to this boozy masterclass are 50% off when you book through Time Out – now just £34.99. Chin, chin!
What’s on the menu?
Signature Welsh rarebit with caramelised red onion Penderyn whisky chutney
Smokey Glamorgan (cheese and leek) sausage bites
‘Cawl’ (traditional Welsh lamb stew) with freshly baked crusty bread
Welsh cakes with Penderyn peated raspberry jam
'Bara Brith' (traditional Welsh fruit cake) with Penderyn infused whisky butter
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Welsh whisky masterclass with food pairings at the London Welsh Centre.
- This event does not cater for Gluten Free, Lactose-Free AND / OR Vegan dietary requirements.
- This event is only suitable for guests 18 years old and over.
- The organisers kindly ask that all guests arrive 15 minute prior to the event start time to ensure the event can start on time.
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to a premium welsh whisky masterclass with food pairing.
- To ensure that you are allocated the appropriate food pairing during your experience, please can you confirm any allergies or dietary requirements you have to firstname.lastname@example.org once you have purchased tickets for the event, if you do not the organisers will assume you have no allergies or specific dietary requirements.
- If you have any questions or queries regarding your experience we politely ask that you do not contact The London Welsh Centre as they are not the organisers, please contact The Ingredientist via email: email@example.com
- Please present your voucher on arrival at the venue on your chosen date.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer