See the unusual and slightly eerie ‘Hidden London’ exhibition
- Discover the capital’s ‘ghost stations’
- Immersive exhibition
- Kids go free
Find out more:
You may have been in and out of London’s tube stations, but we’ll bet you’ve never laid eyes on some of the disused parts of the underground. Well, now is your chance to peer into the dark tunnels at the ‘Hidden London’ exhibition. With history galore, you’ll also see a life-sized recreation of the secret dining room used by Churchill during the Blitz. And when you’re done, explore the rest of the Transport Museum.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to the London Transport Museum.
- To redeem, use code at the ticket desk, online or over the telephone to get 50% off an adult ticket.
- Discount also applied to concessions.
- Book at www.ltmuseum.co.uk
- Valid Dec 3 2019 until Jan 5 2020
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.