Award-winning comic in conversation with Hannah MacInnes
- An evening with the acclaimed comedian, actor, novelist and playwright
- Brand delves into lifelong obsession with ‘Dirty Dancing’
- Half-price tickets
Find out more:
At this one-off event Katy Brand pays homage to her obsession – a much-loved blockbuster with lots to say about sex, love, romance, rights and responsibilities: ‘Dirty Dancing’, of course. Brand’s journey from fringe sketch comic to national sensation has seen her appear on screen alongside David Mitchell and Emma Thompson and even helm her own ITV comedy series. How To Academy have invited the star to explore her relationship with ‘Dirty Dancing’ – and to share the legacy and social agenda that many will miss on first viewing.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Dirty Dancing and Me: Katy Brand in Conversation’.
- Please present your voucher upon arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.