Rugby live at one of the world’s most famous stadiums – last chance to buy!
- Barbarians vs Fiji at Twickenham
- Top price band seats
- 50% off
Find out more:
We’ve scored a blinder for all you rugby fans: on Saturday November 16 the Barbarians return to face Fiji for the Killik Cup in the only Autumn International of 2019 to be played at Twickenham, with Eddie Jones as the head coach. At their last game back in 2013, fans were treated to a mouth-watering spectacle of running rugby from both teams with the Barbarians stealing the show in an 43-19 win.
With today’s offer, you can get your hands on top seats (category 1 – 3) to their next encounter for half the usual price. This is your chance to experience top-class international action two weeks after the Rugby World Cup final from stars of the tournament. Tickets from just £20.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an adult ticket to Barbarians vs Fiji at Twickenham Stadium.
- You will receive an e-ticket via email a few days before the event, please present this on arrival.
- Cannot be exchanged for cash.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.