A four-star exhibition on sustainability and the global food chain
- Multi-sensory show on the politics and pleasure of food
- Four-star Time Out review
- 50% off tickets
Find out more:
Combining work from farmers, chefs, scientists and artists, this fascinating exhibition at the V&A explores the past and future of food, asking some unnerving questions about sustainability and waste. There will be 70 contemporary projects broken down into four categories: compost, eating, trading and farming. Not the most orthodox exhibition ever created, you can expect to peruse the likes of cheese made with human bacteria and insect paté. Food for thought indeed…
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘FOOD: Bigger than the Plate’ at the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Please present your voucher at the exhibition entrance for entry to the exhibition.
- Your voucher is valid for your selected date, it can be used at any time-slot on that day.
- You do not need to book a timeslot in advance, simply join the queue for entry when you arrive.
- Please be aware that during peak times such as weekends and lunchtime periods, there may be a short wait before you can enter the exhibition in order to regulate the number of people within the space.
- Valid from July 30 – September 1.
- Opening hours: Monday – Sunday 10am – 5.45pm and Fridays 10am – 10pm.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.