An exciting new festival on self-improvement for the sake of the planet
- A brand-new festival for London, in collaboration with The New York Times
- Talks, conversations and masterclasses
- Featuring Caitlin Moran, Jess Phillips, Scarlett Curtis, Susie Orbach, Mary Robinson and many more
- 50% off tickets
Find out more:
Trapped in the rat race? Exhausted by the perpetually negative headlines? At this new festival for the city, you can rub shoulders with entrepreneurs and business psychologists, undertake masterclasses filled with evidence-based ideas for improving your physical and emotional health, and hear from globally renowned politicians, artists and activists on how we can make the world a better place. That’s right, the How To Change Your Life Festival will bring together an epic lineup of inspirational individuals to share their insights on making positive changes to your own lives and careers, and ultimately that of society as a whole.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to How To Change Your Life Festival at the Royal Geographical Society.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- This ticket does not include Catering
- The final schedule will be released in early Sept.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.