alm your mind through interactive reflection sessions
What do you get?
- A live, interactive meditation discovery session
- Led by experienced teacher Julie Smith
- Learn how to calm down, focus and sleep better
- Help alleviate stress and anxiety in this challenging time
- Plus get a teaching video when you register and a meditation tool kit after the class
Find out more:
As London, and the world, faces these uncertain times, it’s more important than ever to make sure you are looking after your mental health. If the prospect of staying in for weeks has you feeling anxious, we get you. It’s daunting. Meditation could help you to take a step back from the stress, focus and centre yourself. But where do you start? It’s not as simple as crossing your legs and making weird noises. So we’re sorting you out with interactive online meditation sessions for £10. Led by Julie Smith, these classes will teach you about the benefits of meditation, the proper techniques and obstacles you might face. You’ll be guided through a meditation and learn a quick method to bring calm at any time. You’ll also get the chance to ask questions at the end of the session. Look after yourselves, London.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one meditation discovery session with Julie Smith from Nature Meditations.
- To redeem, forward your voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will then receive an email with details on how to book your session.
- Four dates and times available (more may be added): March 27 at 7pm, March 31 at 7pm, April 2 at 1pm and April 6 at 7pm.
- Change of session date is allowed up to 6 hours before the session starts.
- If you miss the session, you can not reschedule, unless you pay additional fees.
- We use Zoom Webinars so the session can be accessed via all major devices (i.e. iPads, laptops, desktops, tablets and smartphones).
- Voucher valid until April 6 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.