Two evenings of award-winning film and TV music
- Two nights celebrating some of the finest film and TV scores
- Music performed by live full symphony orchestras at the Royal Albert Hall
- 50% off tickets
Find out more:
Since it was built in 1871, The Royal Albert Hall has become one of London’s most-celebrated venues. Countless numbers of singers, musicians and other high-profile entertainers have performed here over the years – and this is your chance to catch music from sensational screen composers alongside Q&As and live film screenings. Find out more below and book your ticket today, saving you 50%.
What’s on the programme?
‘Settling the Score: David Arnold vs Michael Giacchino’
Friday October 18
David Arnold and Michael Giacchino will be going into symphonic battle for one night only, comparing and colliding on their impressive back catalogues. Expect music from ‘Casino Royale’, ‘Up‘, ‘Sherlock’, ‘The Incredibles’ and more.
‘Baahubali – The Beginning’ Live
Saturday October 19
India’s biggest box office hit on the big screen, accompanied by a full symphony orchestra performing M.M. Keeravani’s epic score.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Music and Movies’ at the Royal Albert Hall.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.