A gripping tale of relationships and social change in 1970s Rhodesia
- World-premiere of Alexander Matthew’s (‘Do You Love This Planet?’) new play
- Directed by Anthony Law
- Save 50% on tickets
Find out more:
‘My One True Friend’ is set in 1970’s Rhodesia where preparations are in hand for the uptight Lady L’s birthday party. But are her children there to celebrate, or to claim what’s rightly theirs? On another part of the estate, Kapenie and his grandson argue about loyalty. Kapenie is loyal to a family that is not his own, and the generational gap is getting even wider.
Set against a backdrop of prejudice and inequality, this profound new show is set to take the West End by storm. Tickets are 50% off with Time Out – now £9 each.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘My One True Friend’ at the Tristan Bates Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.