£10? Ja! Das ist die scheisse!
- The legendary beer fest returns, big time
- Live music, DJs, German food, competitions, dancers
- At two locations: Electric Brixton or Electric Ballroom
When and where?
October 23 at 1pm - Electric Brixton, Brixton
October 23 at 2pm -Electric Ballroom, Camden
Time Out says
Jeez, you done one of these before? Carnage. Absolute carnage. Well, what do you expect? It’s Oktoberfest, in London. But of course, you are a responsible drinker dripping in class, so you’ll be sipping on those Bavarian brews from Spaten, Lowenbrau and Becks. And why not say sober enough – for a bit, at least – to enjoy the quite awesome entertainment lined up for you. We’re talking about the return of the eight-piece brass band, No Limit Street Band, Club de Fromage DJs, dancers, and of course servers kitted out in dirndl and lederhosen. And then there’s authentic Bavarian food courtesy of the super Brat Bros, competitions, challenged and did we say beer? There will be beer.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for tickets to either Oktoberfest Electric Brixton or Electric Ballroom, Camden
- Only valid for your selected option and location.
- Electric Brixton is October 23 at 1 pm, Electric Brixton is October 23 at 2 pm.
- To redeem please bring your voucher to the event.
- Over 18s only
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer