Play a game of tejo, where you throw metal pucks at packets of gunpowder. Seriously.
What do you get?
- An hour playing one of the most berserk games on the planet
- Enjoy a small plate, cocktail and mini-slushie in a cool Hoxton eatery
- Listed in Time Out’s ‘best restaurants in Hoxton’
Find out more:
We’re sure you’ll enjoy the delicious-sounding small plate, tasty cocktail and refreshing slushie, but, let’s be honest, the real pull here is Tejo. If you’ve not played this bonkers Colombian game, you need to. You literally throw lumps of metal at a clay square with a target in and, of course, the target is lined with gunpowder. Don’t worry it’s not dangerous but it makes for one heck of an explosive night out. Grab some mates and get booking.
What’s on the menu?
Oxtail Kare Kare croquettes – peanut shrimp sauce
Crispy Lechon – mangtomas, pineapple salsa
Lumpia spring rolls – pork, atchara, gem wraps, kalamansi dips
Crumbed halloumi fingers – banana ketchup
Ukoy fritters – butternut, carrot, sweet potato, lemongrass, chilli dip
Tuna Kinilaw – kalamansi, palm vinegar, onion, ginger, chilli, sesame
100 Hoxton – Kwai-Feh lychee liqueur, lemongrass, chilli and ginger syrup, lemon and prosecco
Maple-oak Aged Santiago Negroni – rives gin, Campari, Cocchi
Overproof Hurricane – Appletons, Wray n’ Nephew Overproof rum, Cointreau, pineapple, OJ, passionfruit
Espresso Martini Slushie – a secret recipe
Aperol Spritz Slushie – Aperol, prosecco, lemon, grapefruit sherbert
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one hour of Tejo, a small plate, cocktail and mini-slushie at Raspa @ 100 Hoxton per person.
- One voucher per person, minimum booking of two.
- To redeem, please book via firstname.lastname@example.org forwarding your QR codes and voucher codes.
- Subject to availability.
- Excludes Saturdays.
- Minimum booking of two people.
- Valid until June 18 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.