A Bourbon-themed July 4 celebration
- Taste premium whiskeys
- Enjoy bao buns with an American twist
- Save 50%
Find out more:
July 4 is about celebrating all things American, so how better to do that than with a three-day bourbon-tasting pop-up right here in London? On the menu for your tasting pleasure will be four premium bourbons, cherrypicked by the renowned Forbes whisky writer, Felipe Schrieberg. During your two-hour session, Schrieberg will also be getting you clued up on the history of each tipple, as well as showing you some unique tasting techniques. But that’s not all – you can also tuck into four specially created bao buns stuffed with mouth-watering American-inspired fillings, each one paired with a glass of bourbon.
Bao buns menu:
Coffee chipotle and bourbon pork, pickled cucumber and fried onions
Bourbon beef brisket and texas caviar
Bourbon BBQ jackfruit and golden kimchi
Bourbon peach cobbler (dessert)
(Vegetarian alternatives available)
Knob Creek Small Batch
Coffee chipotle and bourbon pork, pickled cucumber and crispy shallots
Coffee chipotle and bourbon baked tofu, pickled cucumber and crispy shallots (v)
Maker’s Mark 46
Bourbon BBQ beef brisket & texan-style bean salad
Bourbon BBQ jackfruit and texan-style bean salad (v)
Honey buffalo chicken and kimchi slaw
Honey buffalo cauliflower and kimchi slaw (v)
Smooth Ambler Contradiction 100 proof
Bourbon peach cobbler and crunchy crumble (dessert) (v)
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a premium bourbon tasting experience at Good & Proper Tea.
- This event is only suitable for guests 18 years old and over.
- The premium bourbons included are Smooth Ambler Contradiction 100 proof (£65 RRP), FEW Bourbon (£50 RRP)
- Maker’s Mark 46 (£47 RRP), Knob creek Small Batch (£35 RRP)
- This event does not cater for gluten free, lactose-free and/or vegan dietary requirements.
- The organisers kindly ask that all guests arrive 15 minute prior to the event start time to ensure the event can start on time.
- The experience is two hours. To ensure that you are allocated the appropriate food pairing during your experience, please can you confirm any allergies or dietary requirements you have to email@example.com once you have purchased tickets for the event, if you do not the organisers will assume you have no allergies or specific dietary requirements.
- If you have any questions or queries regarding your experience we politely ask that you do not contact Good & Proper Tea as they are not the organisers, please contact The Ingredientist via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please present your voucher on arrival at the venue on your chosen date.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer