Grab some mates for an evening of virtual, interactive competition
What do you get?
- Play A Journey Through the History of Game Shows from just a fiver
- Compete head-to-head in mock versions of A Question of Sport, Blankety Blank, Countdown, Deal or No Deal and more
- See if you’ve for what it takes to win the prize
Time Out says:
Who doesn’t love a good game show? The tension, the drama and maybe even the glory. Over the decades we’ve seen all kinds of game grace our TVs, from the highly academic Eggheads to the sheer carnage that was Golden Balls, they warrant celebrating. Which is exactly what you can do on A Journey Through the History of Game Shows. You’ll get online with your pals and compete head-to-head at series of mock classics. And with tickets from just £5, we’d say the price is right
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for either a single, a pair or a family ticket for 'A Journey Through the History of Game Shows' from Bucket Race.
- Please note this is only valid for your selected ticket option.
- To register there are two steps. First head to www.bucketrace.com/event-registration and sign into their website using a Google account.. This will present you with a registration form, please enter your voucher and security code in the relevant fields- we advise that you copy & paste your codes from your booking confirmation to avoid any discrepancies.
- A Google account is required for to submit your answers on the day (via Google Forms).
- In order to play, you will need to have a Google account to submit your answers via Google Forms.
- Select A Journey Through the History of Game Shows
- Takes place on March 5, 12, 19 at 7-9pm
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).