Feast on London’s finest burgers – and get two free beers – for just £6!
- Kick off your bank holiday with this epic patty party in Vinegar Yard
- Ticket includes two free cans of Two Tribes lager or ale
- Taste delicious burgers from London’s favourite restaurants
Time Out says
This one is seriously a no-brainer. Picture this: it’s Friday, August 27, and the bank holiday weekend is just beginning. You’ve finished work, and what do you do to celebrate? Go to a huge burger party, of course! National Burger Day is returning for its seventh year, and is moving to new digs in Vinegar Yard, located conveniently just by London Bridge. And for the very modest sum of £6, you can gain access to the party, plus get two free cans of Two Tribes lager or ale to wash down the burgers with. You’ll taste burgers by the likes of Bleecker St, Black Bear Burger, BOB’s Lobster, Nanny Bills, Baba G’s and more. And if you’re vegan, no worries: Neil Rankin’s Symplicity Burgers will be there dishing out tasty plant-based fare.
Now all you need to do is decide whether to head to the daytime session, which starts at midday, or the evening session, which kicks off at 6pm.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for entry to National Burger Day at Vinegar Yard.
- Show your ticket for your time slot on arrival.
- Session one runs from noon-5 pm, and session two runs from 6-10 pm
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.